I’m Doctor Divina López.
Dr. Divina Lopez is a Board Certified Pediatrician but she is not your ordinary Practitioner! She has been quite creative in the way she chooses to practicePediatrics, that is due to a combination of working in
the traditional office private practice setting for over 10 years, working in the urgent care setting and as anexpert witness.
Although she is currently working in the Public Health setting as a school physician, you most likely know her from Telemundo, Univision or IG where She enjoys doing segments on educating parents and
giving general advice in her field of expertise. You can enjoy additional resources created by Dr.Lopez on her website or if you prefer to listen, tune into her podcast called “Dancing into Parenthood”.
For those who are ready for a more hands on experience join the “Dancing into Parenthood” Coaching Program for New and Expecting Parents.
You can connect with her @drdivinalopez on Instagram and Linkedin or her website at www.drdivinalopez.com
What Will You Learn?
- Nine Post Baby Body Changes Your Doctor Never Mentioned
- Four ways your life will never be the same
- How to deal with postpartum blues and how to spot the signs of serious depression
- The best ways to take of your health while taking care of the baby
- Is there sex after a new baby ?
- What kind of exercise is safe
- Preparing return of work
- Four things you need to do asap
- What to do when you're desparate
NINE POST-BABY Body Changes Your Doctor Never Mentioned
How to Deal with Postpartum Blues and How to Spot the Signs of Serious Depression